From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up enchanter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enchanter may refer to:
Magic and paranormal
- Enchanter (paranormal), a practitioner of magic that has the ability to attain objectives using supernatural or nonrational means
- Enchanter (fantasy), someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources
- Seduction, the enticement of one person by another, called a seducer or enchanter when it is a handsome and charismatic man
- Enchanter (manga), a 2002 manga series by Izumi Kawachi
- Enchanter (novel), a 1996 novel by Sara Douglass
- Enchanter (character class), used in fantasy role-playing games
- Enchanter (video game), a 1983 interactive fiction game by Infocom
- Enchanters (disambiguation), various meanings including a number of similarly named American vocal groups in the Doo Wop and R&B genres that recorded in the 1950s and 1960s
- Enchantress (disambiguation)
- Tim the Enchanter, a character from the 1975 movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enchanter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.