Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up enchanter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enchanter may refer to:
Magic and paranormal
- Enchanter (paranormal), a practitioner of magic which has the ability to attain objectives using supernatural or nonrational means
- Enchanter (fantasy), someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources
- Seduction, the enticement of one person by another, called a seducer or enchanter when it is a handsome and charismatic man
- Enchanter (manga), a 2002 manga series by Izumi Kawachi
- Enchanter (novel), a 1996 novel by Sara Douglass
- Enchanter (character class), used in fantasy role-playing games
- Enchanter (video game), a 1983 interactive fiction game by Infocom
- Enchanters (disambiguation), various meanings including a number of similarly named American vocal groups in the Doo Wop and R&B genres that recorded in the 1950s and 1960s
- Enchantress (disambiguation)
- Tim the Enchanter, a character from the 1975 movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enchanter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.