Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enchantment may refer to:
|Look up enchanting, enchantingly, or enchantment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Incantation or enchantment, a magical spell, charm or bewitchment, in traditional fairy tales or fantasy
- the sense of wonder or delight
- Enchantment, E. Temple Thurston 1917
- Enchantment, Monica Dickens 1989
- Enchantment, a book by Guy Kawasaki
- Enchantment (novel), by science fiction and fantasy author Orson Scott Card
- Enchantment (band), a 1970s R&B band
- Enchantment (Enchantment album), the debut album by Detroit, Michigan-based R&B group Enchantment
- Enchantment (Charlotte Church album), the fourth music recording/album featuring Charlotte Church
- Enchantment (Chris Spheeris album)
- Enchantment, an album by the Celtic folk-rock band Uffington Horse
- "Enchantment", a song by Corinne Bailey Rae on her eponymous album.
- The Enchantment, a 2007 album by Chick Corea and Béla Fleck
- Enchantment (1920 film), a 1920 British silent film starring Mary Odette
- Enchantment (1921 film), a 1921 American silent film starring Marion Davies
- Enchantment (1948 film), a 1948 American film starring David Niven
- Enchantment, a spell that remains in play in the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering
- Enchantment, a spell that imparts various abilities and bonuses to an item in the MMORPG World of Warcraft , The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim , Minecraft and other fantasy role-playing games.
- Enchanting (programming language),educational programming language designed to program Lego Mindstorms NXT robots
- The Enchantments, an area within the Alpine Lakes Wilderness of the Cascade Range
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enchantment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.