From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up enclave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An enclave is any portion of a state that is entirely surrounded by the territory of one other state.
Enclave may also refer to:
- The Enclave, a 2002 film
- Enclave (comics), a group of villains in Marvel Comics
- Enclave (video game), a third-person 3D action game from Starbreeze Studios
- The Enclave, the remnants of the pre-war United States government in the Fallout video game series
- Enclave (film), a 2015 Serbian film
- Buick Enclave, an automobile
- Pirate enclave, a speculative view of early forms of autonomous proto-anarchist societies
- Ethnic enclave, a physical space with high ethnic concentration
- Lifestyle enclave, a sociological term coined by Robert N. Bellah for people who share some feature of private life
- Civil enclave, an area allotted at an airport belonging to the armed forces
- Canton of Valréas, France, also known as the enclave des Papes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enclave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.