|Limited Liability Company|
|Industry||Software Development and Distribution|
|Predecessor||Encore Software, Inc.|
|Headquarters||Eden Prairie, Minnesota, North Syracuse, New York, USA|
|Products||Software Development, Sale and Distribution|
|Parent||WYNIT Distribution, LLC|
Encore is a wholly owned subsidiary of WYNIT Distribution, LLC which acquired the majority of Encore's assets from Speed Commerce, Inc. on approximately July 9, 2014. Speed Commerce, had initially acquired Encore's assets from the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California in August 2002.
In November 2008 Encore announced an expanded license with Riverdeep. Under the terms of the agreement Encore now manages the Broderbund family of products as well as Broderbund’s direct to consumer business. In May 2010 Encore acquired the assets of Punch! Software
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March 2010)|
Among the brands published by Encore for the retail market:
- 3D Home Architect 
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's Broderbund and The Learning Company: distributes primarily through the Broderbund website owned by Encore. Series include Adventure Workshop, Carmen Sandiego, ClickArt, Disney Fun & Skills, Mavis Beacon, Oregon Trail, The Print Shop, PrintMaster, and Reader Rabbit.
- Hoyle Card Games, Hoyle Casino and Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games
- Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune PC/Mac games
- PlayFirst titles
- Runic Games' Torchlight: distributed to the North American retail market by Encore
- Panda Security software
- WildTangent games, including Fate: The Traitor Soul
- Rayman 2 and Rayman 3
- "Corporate". Minneapolis, Minnesota: Encore, Inc. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "Navarre Corporation Acquires Encore Software, Inc." (Press release). Navarre Corporation. 2002-08-05. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- "Encore, Inc & Riverdeep Sign Expanded License Agreement". Press Release. Retrieved 2011-05-02.
- "Encore, Inc. Acquires Punch! Software". Press Release. Retrieved 2011-05-02.
- "Announcing the Release of Broderbund's PrintMaster 2.0". Reuters (Press release). 2009-10-19. p. 1.
- "Encore and PlayFirst Sign Exclusive Three-Year Retail Publishing Agreement for North America.". PR Newswire (Press release). 2008-01-30. p. 1.
- "Torchlight". Giant Bomb. p. 1. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- Peckham, Matt (2009-10-28). "10 Reasons You Must Play Torchlight". PC World. p. 1.
- http://fate.encoreusa.com/ ‹See TfD›. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|