"A Vertically Integrated Commercial Real Estate Investment Company"
|Privately held company|
|Bharat Sangani, M.D., Chairman
Patrick J. Barber, President & CEO
Charles Omage, General Counsel
Number of employees
Encore was founded in 1999 by Dr. Bharat Sangani, and Patrick J. Barber to bring multiple real estate entities created by Dr. Sangani under one umbrella holding company.
In June 2009, the company closed a $150 million opportunity fund.
In January 2014, the company sold a 220-unit apartment complex in Colorado for $40.75 million.
In February 2016, the company acquired a property in San Antonio.
- "Encore Enterprises, Inc. Announces $150 Million Opportunity Fund" (Press release). Business Wire. June 22, 2009.
- "Encore Hospitality Announces Joint Venture with Sage Hospitality to Acquire and Manage Premium Branded Hotel Assets" (Press release). Business Wire. September 15, 2010.
- Sealover, Ed (September 15, 2010). "Sage Hospitality teams with Dallas hotel owner". American City Business Journals.
- Spragg, David (January 7, 2014). "Encore Highpointe Park Trades for $41 Million". CoStar Group.
- Allen, Shalene (March 21, 2014). "Encore Enterprises Buys 10 Acres in San Antonio". CoStar Group.
- Meyers, Bryce (July 8, 2014). "Encore Enterprises Acquires East LBJ Office Building in Dallas". CoStar Group.
- PEREZ, CHRISTINE (July 9, 2014). "Parmenter Realty Sells Two Forest to Encore Enterprises Inc". D Magazine.
- "Encore Hospitality, LLC Buys Two Hotels in McAllen, Texas and Tampa, Florida" (Press release). PRNewswire. February 26, 2015.
- Meredith, Catherine (August 17, 2015). "Sale means the end for Bedford Macy's". New Hampshire Business Review.
- Knight, Tessia (February 10, 2016). "New York Life Real Estate Investors, Encore Enterprises Close On Occidental Tower". CoStar Group.
- Carlisle, Candace (January 29, 2016). "Occidental Tower sells for about $95M to joint venture". American City Business Journals.
- Meredith, Catherine (February 1, 2016). "Occidental's LBJ Tower Sells For $95M". Bisnow Media.
- "Encore Hospitality buys former Queen & Crescent Hotel in NOLA". Sun Herald. January 8, 2016.
- Burke, Katie (February 24, 2016). "Dallas-based Encore Enterprises snaps up former Univision radio station in downtown SA". American City Business Journals.