Jump to navigation Jump to search
End-of-life may refer to:
- End-of-life (product), a term used with respect to terminating the sale or support of goods and services
- End-of-life care, medical care for patients with terminal illnesses or conditions that have become advanced, progressive and incurable
- End of Life Vehicles Directive, European Community legislation
- The Shouting End of Life, a 1995 album by Oysterband
- End All Life Productions, a French record label
- Near-death (disambiguation)
- EOL (disambiguation)
- EOS (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title End-of-life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.