|Founders||Linda Rottenberg and Peter Kellner|
|37+ affiliate offices in Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe|
|Linda Rottenberg (CEO)|
Edgar Bronfman, Jr. (Chairman)
Fernando Fabre (President)
|Revenue||10,759,332 US dollar (2016)|
Number of employees
Endeavor is an organization headquartered in New York City that supports entrepreneurs with potential for economic and social impact in their regions. The organization provides the entrepreneurs in its network with services that help them grow ventures, create jobs, transform economies, and support future generations of entrepreneurs.
Founded in 1997, Endeavor has supported over 50,000 candidates and selected 1,500 entrepreneurs from 1,000 companies. Supported and mentored by a network of 2,500+ local and global business leaders, these entrepreneurs have created over 650,000 jobs and in 2016 generated $10 billion in revenues. In 2001, Endeavor launched Endeavor Mexico and Time Magazine recognized Endeavor's founders as among the "Top 100 Innovators for the 21st Century" in its November 5, 2001 issue.
In 2002, the Schwab Foundation and the World Economic Forum endorsed Endeavor as one of 40 leading examples of social entrepreneurship from around the world., In 2007, MercadoLibre was the first Endeavor company to go public on NASDAQ.
In 2008, Wences Casares, one of the first Endeavor entrepreneurs, joined its board of directors. In 2009, Endeavor co-founder Linda Rottenberg co-chairs the World Economic Forum on the Middle East, held in Egypt. In the same year, Endeavor received a commitment of $10 million from the Omidyar Network. Also in 2009, Endeavor launched its Mentor Capital Program, Global 25 Program, Endeavor Jordan, and Endeavor's Center for High-Impact Entrepreneurship research arm.
- "Endeavor Affiliates". January 2014. Archived from the original on 2015-06-27. Retrieved 2013-11-28.
- "Wences Casares: Reluctant serial entrepreneur". USA Today. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "Early-stage venture accelerators nourish a network". Miami Today News. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "The Justice". Thejusticeonline.com. Retrieved 2011-03-24.[permanent dead link]
- Morse, Jodie (2001-11-05). "Charity Without The Checks". TIME. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
- "Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship - Profiles". Schwabfound.org. Archived from the original on 2013-03-17. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
-  Archived January 6, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- World Economic Forum on the Middle East Archived April 30, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- "ON | Endeavor Receives $10 Million Commitment from Omidyar Network to Support High Impact Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets". Omidyar.com. 2008-07-31. Archived from the original on 2014-02-22. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
- "Endeavor brings Silicon Valley to South America's Southern Cone". VentureBeat. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "Charity Navigator - Rating for Endeavor". Charity Navigator. June 1, 2019. Archived from the original on May 31, 2020. Retrieved May 31, 2020.