From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Endebess is both an administrative division and a small town that houses the headquarters for the division in Trans-Nzoia County, Kenya. The town is located 17 kilometers west of Kitale, the location of the county headquarters.
- The Lonely Planet - Kenya 2006
- "Burning of Houses in Gatata Farm, Endebess". Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "KENYA: Violence Unabated in Mt Elgon District". UN Integrated Regional Information Networks. 20 February 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Post-Election Violence Wracks Kenya". 4 April 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "KENYA: Fears over rising IDP numbers in Mt Elgon". UN Integrated Regional Information Networks. 25 January 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
|This Rift Valley Province location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|