Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up endorphin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Endorphins are opioid neuropeptides in humans.
Endorphin may also refer to:
- Endorphin (software), A dynamic real-time motion synthesis software from NaturalMotion
- Endorphin (Australian band), the Triple J Unearthed electronic act from Cairns, Australia
- Endorphin, a song by the musical metal band August Burns Red on their album Thrill Seeker
- Endorphins (song), a 2013 song by Sub Focus with vocals from Alex Clare
- Alternative spelling
- Endorphine (Thai band), Thai pop singing group from the GMM Grammy records company, Bangkok, Thailand
- Endorphine (film), a 2015 Canadian film
- Endorfun, a 1995 single-player puzzle computer game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Endorphin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.