Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up endpoint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An endpoint, end-point or end point may refer to:
- Endpoint (band), a hardcore punk band from Louisville, Kentucky
- Endpoint (chemistry), the conclusion of a chemical reaction, particularly for titration
- Clinical endpoint, in clinical research, a disease, symptom, or sign that constitutes one of the target outcomes of the trial or its participants
- Communication endpoint, the entity on one end of a transport layer connection
- Endpoint, the entry point to a service, a process, or a queue or topic destination in service-oriented architecture
- Endpoint, either of the two nodes of a graph
- Endpoint, either of two extreme points on a line segment
- Endpoint security, the security model around end user devices such as PCs, laptops and mobile phones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Endpoint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.