|Full name||Eneko Satrústegui Plano|
|Date of birth||25 September 1990|
|Place of birth||Pamplona, Spain|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2009–2010||→ Izarra (loan)||26||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Numancia (loan)||14||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 April 2017.
Born in Pamplona, Navarre, Satrústegui's first professional club was local CD Izarra, to which he was loaned by neighbours CA Osasuna. He played with the team in the 2009–10 season, appearing regularly but being relegated from the third division.
In the 2010 summer, Satrústegui returned to Osasuna, being assigned to the B-side also in the third level. On 6 November 2011 he made his La Liga debut, starting in a 1–7 away defeat against Real Madrid and being sent off in the match.
In his second appearance with the main squad, a 2–1 win at RCD Espanyol on 27 November 2011, Satrústegui also played from the start and was red-carded again, thus becoming the first player to be sent off in his first two games in the Spanish top flight. On 5 July of the following year he was loaned to division two's CD Numancia, in a season-long deal.
Satrústegui returned to Osasuna in the 2013 summer, appearing only in two Copa del Rey matches during the whole campaign, which ended in relegation. In August 2014 he rejected a contract offer from the club, and moved to Real Murcia in the third tier in the following month.
- "Ronaldo hits hat-trick". ESPN Soccernet. 6 November 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "First away win for Osasuna". ESPN Soccernet. 27 November 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Satrústegui hace un 'doblete' histórico" [Satrústegui with historic 'double'] (in Spanish). Marca. 27 November 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Eneko Satrústegui llega cedido al Numancia" [Eneko Satrústegui arrives on loan at Numancia] (in Spanish). Marca. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Satrústegui: “Mi primera opción es Osasuna” (Satrústegui: "My first option is Osasuna"); Noticias de Navarra, 10 August 2014 (in Spanish)
- El Murcia ficha al exjugador del Numancia Eneko Satrústegui (Murcia sign former Numancia player Eneko Satrústegui); Mundo Deportivo, 9 September 2014 (in Spanish)