|Public limited company|
|Traded as||BELEX: ENHL|
|Founded||Belgrade, Serbia (6 September 1998
First founded 1951
|Stojan Čolakov (Chief Executive Officer)|
|Revenue||€261.24 million (2016)|
|€9.23 million (2016)|
|Total assets||€380.69 million (2016)|
|Total equity||€167.40 million (2016)|
|Owner||Napred razvoj a.d. Novi Beograd (41.17%)
Government of Serbia (33.58%)
Montinvest Properties (5.17%)
Jopag AG (5.13%)
Number of employees
Energoprojekt Urbanizam i arhitektura
Energoprojekt holding (full legal name: Energoprojekt holding a.d. Beograd) is a Serbian construction company founded in 1951 in Belgrade, Serbia. It enters into the composition of BELEX15 and BELEXline, the two main indices of the Belgrade Stock Exchange.
Energoprojekt holding was founded on 11 July 1951. Originally conceived as a consulting company, it has gradually diversified its activities and today it has numerous subsidiaries and joint ventures in Serbia and abroad. Energoprojekt holding was admitted to the regulated market of the Belgrade Stock Exchange 18 July 2007.
In July 2017, after months of negotiations, Napred razvoj became the majority stakeholder of the company. In November 2017, a new majority shareholder Napred razvoj has decided to sell insurance subsidiary Energoprojekt Garant to the Slovenian insurance company Sava Osiguranje.
Energoprojekt holding is a worldwide company based in Serbia and develops activities in the fields of energy, industry, architecture, infrastructure, environment and technologies information, it operates through its subsidiaries Energoprojekt Hidroinženjering (engineering, hydropower, water supply systems and irrigation), Energoprojekt Urbanizam i arhitektura (building, engineering and construction), Energoprojekt Entel (engineering, energy, power plants, transmission and distribution of electricity), Energoprojekt Industrija (engineering, industrial plants and facilities), Energoprojekt Visokogradnja (building, engineering and construction, civil engineering, industrial and energy installations), Energoprojekt Niskogradnja (construction, various facilities in infrastructure), Energoprojekt Oprema (constructions in the areas of energy, of water management and industry), Energoprojekt Energodata (Information Technology) and Energoprojekt Garant (insurance).
Energoprojekt holding is represented in South America (in Peru), in Africa it is present, directly or through subsidiaries in Guinea, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. In the Middle East it is found in Jordan, Algeria, Iraq, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the Sultanate of Oman, in Asia in Kazakhstan. Energoprojekt also works in Europe, the United Kingdom, Germany, Serbia, Montenegro, Cyprus and Russia.
Among the projects undertaken by Energoprojekt holding include plant Iron Gate I Hydroelectric Power Station, near Kladovo and the dam and power plant Bajina Bašta. The company has also built power plants of Obrenovac and Obilić, while outside of Serbia it has conducted two power plants in Qatar. In Belgrade, in the field of architecture, it has built Belgrade Arena, the Hotel Hyatt Regency Belgrade, a mansion for Robert Mugabe in Harare and others.
Hydropower plants in Serbia
Hydroelectric Power Station of Bajina Bašta
Buildings in Serbia
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2016) - Energoprojekt Holding". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2016) - Energoprojekt Holding". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- "Index basket constituents on the last revision day 21.01.2014". belex.rs. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Index basket constituents on the last revision day 03.02.2014". belex.rs. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Energoprojekt holding a.d. , Beograd - News for July 2007". belex.rs. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Pantic, Milena (31 July 2017). "Napred razvoj preuzeo Energoprojekt holding". pcpress.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Vukašinović, S. (17 November 2017). "DA LI SU UGROŽENI INTERESI SRBIJE "Energoprojekt" prodao osiguravajuće društvo". Blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "Activities". energoprojekt.rs. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "ENHL - Energoprojekt holding a.d. , Beograd - 08.08.2017". belex.rs. Retrieved 8 August 2017.