Energy Transfer Equity
Master limited partnership
|Founded||September 2002(as Energy Transfer Equity, L.P.)|
|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Revenue||$54.087 billion (2018)|
|$4.039 billion (2018)|
|Total assets||$88.442 billion (2018)|
|Total equity||$36.621 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. is the former name of Energy Transfer LP, a master limited partnership. Its only asset is a 100% interest in Energy Transfer Operating L.P. (formerly known as Energy Transfer Partners).
The company was formed as La Grange Energy, L.P. by Energy Transfer in September 2002.
In October 2018, the company acquired Energy Transfer Partners and changed its name to Energy Transfer LP.
- "Energy Transfer Operating L.P. 2018 Form 10-K Annual Report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering". Energy Transfer (Press release). February 2, 2006.
- Sakelaris, Nicholas (June 23, 2015). "Energy Transfer Equity confirms it made $53B proposal to The Williams Company". American City Business Journals.
- Sakelaris, Nicholas (June 22, 2015). "Why The Williams Company publicly rejected Energy Transfer Equity's $53B deal". American City Business Journals.
- Morwa, Rida (4 December 2018). "Energy Transfer LP: Safe 8.5% Yield And Enormous Upside Potential". Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 5 December 2018.