Jump to navigation Jump to search
Energy balance may refer to:
- Energy accounting, a system used within industry, where measuring and analyzing the energy consumption of different activities is done to improve energy efficiency
- Energy balance (biology), a measurement of the biological homeostasis of energy in living systems
- Energy balance (energy economics), verification and analysis of emergence, transformation and use of energy sources within an economic zone
- Energy economics, where the energy balance of a country is an aggregate presentation of all human activities related to energy, except for natural and biological processes
- Energy Economics (journal), a scientific journal published by Elsevier under its "North Holland" imprint
- Energy returned on energy invested (EROEI), ratio of the amount of usable energy acquired from a particular energy resource to the amount of energy expended to obtain that energy resource
- First law of thermodynamics, according to which energy cannot be created or destroyed, only modified in form
- Groundwater energy balance, comparing a groundwater body in terms of incoming hydraulic energy associated with groundwater inflow and outflow
- Energy imbalance, the difference between earth's incoming solar radiation and outgoing long wave radiation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Energy balance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.