Energy efficiency may refer to:
- Energy efficiency (physics), the ratio between the useful output and input of an energy conversion process
- Electrical efficiency, useful power output per electrical power consumed
- Mechanical efficiency, a ratio of the measured performance to the performance of an ideal machine
- Thermal efficiency, the extent to which the energy added by heat is converted to net work output or vice versa
- Luminous efficiency, a measure of how well a light source produces visible light
- Fuel efficiency, the efficiency of converting potential energy in a fuel into kinetic energy
- Energy efficiency in transportation, the fuel economy of various modes of transportation
- Efficient energy use, minimizing the amount of energy used for a given, constant energy service
- Energy conservation, reducing energy consumption by using less of an energy service
- Energy (disambiguation)
- Efficiency (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Energy efficiency
- All pages with a title containing Energy efficient
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Energy efficiency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.