From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up energy or efficiency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Energy efficiency may refer to:
- Efficient energy use, the goal to reduce the amount of energy required to provide products and services
- Energy conversion efficiency, the ratio between the output and input of an energy conversion machine
- Energy conservation, efforts made to reduce energy consumption
- Negawatt power, a theoretical unit of power representing an amount of energy saved
- Fuel efficiency
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Energy efficiency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.