|Traded as||TSX: ERF
|Industry||Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration|
|Headquarters||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Ian Dundas (CEO)|
Number of employees
Enerplus Corporation is one of Canada’s largest independent oil and gas producers.
Enerplus Corp., was established in 1986 and holds oil and natural gas property interest in the United States and in western Canada, in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. The company is based out of Calgary, Alberta and is currently under the leadership of Chief Executive Officer, Ian C. Dundas. 
Enerplus Corporation trades on both the Toronto Stock Exchange (ERF) and the New York Stock Exchange (ERF).
- "Company Profile for Enerplus Resources Fund (ERF)". Retrieved 2008-10-08.
- "Enerplus Corporation rises 17.37% for November 30". equities.com. November 30, 2016. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Enerplus Corporation official site
- Enerplus Corporation at The Globe and Mail
- Enerplus Corporation at Yahoo Finance
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|