Enfield South, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
|Location||14 km (9 mi) south-west of Sydney CBD|
Enfield South is a former locality in the suburb of Enfield in the Inner West Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Enfield South is designated as a neighbourhood by the NSW Geographical Names Board.
Tangarra Street features an Italian restaurant, cafe, newsagent, local post office, and convenience store. On the corner of Tangarra Street and Coronation Parade is a chemist. Other facilities within Enfield South are the Enfield Olympic Swimming Pool, the neighbouring Henley Park and a veterinarian hospital.
- Burwood Council - Local History
- Burwood Council - Enfield Swimming Centre
- Department of Local Councils - Burwood Council Borders & Suburbs
- Enfield Veterinary Hospital - Welcome
- Enfield South Post Office - Information
Google Maps - Enfield South Street and Satellite Hybrid