From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Engagement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Engagement may refer to the following:
- A pre-marriage engagement between two people
- appointment, a scheduled event requiring one's attendance
- Engagement (diplomacy) an umbrella term to include public diplomacy, communication and foreign aid
- Engagement (film), a South African independent film
- A Very Long Engagement, a 2004 French romantic war film ("Un long dimanche de fiançailles")
- Engagement (marketing), A marketing and advertising term, that refers to a meaningful interaction between a consumer and a brand
- Engagement (military), is the use of a munition, weapon or decoy to carry out an offensive or defensive action.
- Engagement (pregnancy), a baby's head moves down into the pelvic cavity
- Engagement letter between a client and an accounting firm
- Employee engagement a measurable degree of an employee's positive or negative emotional attachment to their job, colleagues and organization
- Social engagement, a measure of one's engagement with a community or society
- Student engagement, a concept in education describing students' involvement, participation, and interaction with their work, learning, and school community
- The Engagement (disambiguation)
- The Engagement (1647), was an agreement made in December 1647 between King Charles I and a faction of the Scottish Covenanters, known to history as the Engagers, while Charles was imprisoned in Carisbrooke Castle by the English Parliamentarians after his defeat in the First English Civil War.
- "The Engagement" (The Golden Girls episode)
- "The Engagement" (Seinfeld episode)
- The term limited engagement is used in the entertainment industry to mean limited showing
- Engaged (play), a farce by W. S. Gilbert
- Engage (disambiguation)
- Disengagement (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Engagement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.