(Redirected from Engelbert Humperdinck)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Humperdinck or Humperdink may refer to:
- Engelbert Humperdinck (composer) (1854–1921), German composer
- Engelbert Humperdinck (singer) (born 1936), English pop singer
- Humperdink Duck, a Disney character, grandfather of Donald Duck
- Oliver Humperdink (born John Jay Sutton) (1949–2011), American professional wrestling manager
- Prince Humperdinck, a character from the 1973 novel The Princess Bride and the 1987 film adaptation of the same name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Humperdinck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.