|Begins||14 February 2020|
|Ends||16 February 2020|
|Venue||Delhi Technological University|
|Inaugurated||1974; 46 years ago|
|Organised by||DTU Cultural Council|
Engifest is one of the largest college cultural festivals of the country, amongst others like Mood Indigo and Rendezvous. It is a student-run non-profit organization which caters primarily to youth and its success. Engifest includes a variety of events such as car and bike show, drag racing, cultural performances, live wire-star night, rock shows, plays on social problems, dances, and others. In the past Engifest has been studded by artists like Sunidhi Chauhan, Vishal–Shekhar, Mohit Chauhan , Amit Trivedi, Raftaar, Nucleya, Bassjackers, Quintino (DJ), DJ NYK, Boogie Frantick, Bhuvan Bam, VJ Bani, Aditi Arya, Salman Yusuff Khan, Kumar Vishwas, Piyush Mishra, Karan Kundra, Hard Kaur.
Engifest, otherwise known as Engineers' Fest is one of the oldest college cultural festivals in the country, dating back to 1974. It was first started by students of the Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering.
By 2014, the fest had a diverse range of events and performances by artists and celebrities such as Mohit Chauhan and Hard Kaur. In 2015, the festival improved upon its range with performances from Raftaar, Manj Musik, and more.
The year 2016 was bigger. A thousand hearts sang along the rhymes of soulful poetry by Piyush Mishra. The year 2018 took Engifest to new heights. Stand-up comedian Abijit Ganguly, musician Amit Trivedi, Punjabi singer Guri, and DJ MAG #35 Bassjackers on the EDM night performed live. For Engifest'19, DJ MAG #25, Quintino would be performing live.
Festival Sponsors and Past Affiliates
- "Delhi Technological University".
- "Annual cultural festivals of DTU". The Hindu. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- "A Rocking affair". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 23 October 2013.
- "Mohit Chauhan Live! @ Engifest on 16 Feb 2014".
- "An Evening Worth It : Mohit Chauhan at Engifest'14, The Annual Cultural Festival of DTU".
- "DTU Fest". Times of India.
- "History of Engifest - Engineered to Perfection!". GrooveNexus. 11 January 2019. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- "Sunidhi Chauhan rocks the first day of DTU's Engifest - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- "Engifest: A journey of stars invoking magic!". GrooveNexus. 25 January 2019. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- "Amit Trivedi performs at Delhi Technical University - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- "Our Sponsors".