Jump to navigation Jump to search
- structural design (e.g., pressure vessel design, welded beam design)
- shape optimization
- topology optimization (e.g., airfoil)
- inverse optimization (inverse problem)
- processing planning
- product designs
- electromagnetic optimization
- space mapping
- aggressive space mapping
- yield-driven design
- optimization exploiting surrogates (surrogate model)
- S. S. Rao, Engineering Optimization: Theory and Practice, Wiley, (2009)
- X.-S. Yang, Engineering Optimization: An Introduction with Metaheuristic Applications, Wiley, (2010).
- J. N. Siddall, Optimal Engineering Design, CRC Press, (1982).
- A.R. Parkinson, R. Balling, and J.D. Hedengren, Optimization Methods for Engineering Design, Brigham Young University, 2013.
- J.E. Rayas-Sanchez,"Power in simplicity with ASM: tracing the aggressive space mapping algorithm over two decades of development and engineering applications", IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 64-76, April 2016.