Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up England in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
England may also refer to:
- Kingdom of England, a sovereign state from the 10th century to 1707
- England, Arkansas, United States
- England, Nordstrand, Germany
- England (surname)
- Mr England, nickname of English rugby fan Peter Cross (rugby union)
- England captain (disambiguation), the captain of an England national team
- List of English monarchs, who may be referred to as "England"
- England (band), a progressive rock group
- "England", a song by Justin Hawkins
- "England", a song by Great Big Sea from the 2008 album Fortune's Favour
- "England", a song by The National from the 2010 album High Violet
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- Terminology of the British Isles
- Great Britain, an island
- United Kingdom, a country
- New England, a region of the northeastern United States
- New England (disambiguation)
- Mr England (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- English (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with England
- All pages with titles containing England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title England.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.