England women's cricket team record by opponent
The England women's cricket team represents England in international women's cricket. They first competed in international cricket in 1934–35, when they played against Australia, contesting three Test matches. Their next officially recognised series was against New Zealand in 1971–72. They received their first Test defeat when they lost to Australia in 1937, and their first Test series lost was in 1949; the team lost the women's Ashes to Australia with one loss and two draws. The team played its first One Day International (ODI) match against the International XI in the 1973 Women's Cricket World Cup; England won the match by 135 runs. The team won the 1973,the 1993 and the 2009 editions of the women's Cricket World Cup. England have played 91 Test matches, 286 ODI matches and 73 Twenty20 Internationals since their first such contest in 2004.
England have only played five different sides in Test cricket, with their most frequent opponent being Australia, against whom England have contested 47 Tests. The only sides that have beaten England in Test cricket are Australia and India. England have similarly faced Australia more times than any other team in ODI cricket, playing 65 matches. As such, Australia have recorded the most victories against England, beating them 43 times. England have beaten India more times than any other country, triumphing on 32 occasions against them. In Twenty20 Internationals, England have played more matches against Australia and New Zealand than any other countries, facing them 17 and 16 times respectively. They have recorded the most victories against New Zealand, beating them in twelve matches.
|M||Number of matches played|
|W||Number of matches Won|
|L||Number of matches lost|
|T||Number of matches ties|
|D||Number of matches ended in a draw|
|NR||Number of matches ended with no result|
|Tie+W||Number of matches tied and then won in a tiebreaker such as a bowl-out or Super Over|
|Tie+L||Number of matches tied and then lost in a tiebreaker such as a bowl-out or Super Over|
|Win%||Percentage of games won to those played[A]|
|Loss%||Percentage of games lost to those played[A]|
|Draw%||Percentage of games drawn to those played[A]|
|First||Year of the first match played by England against the country|
|Last||Year of the last match played by England against the country|
One Day International
|Trinidad and Tobago||1||1||0||0||0||100.00||1973||1973|
- "England Women in Australia Women's Test Series, 1934/35 / Results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "1st Test: England Women v Australia Women at Northampton, Jun 12–15, 1937". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "England Women in Australia Women's Test Series, 1948/49 / Results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Records / 1973 – England Women / Women's One-Day Internationals / Match results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Records / Women's World Cup / Series results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Women's Test matches played by England Women". CricketArchive. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Women's One-Day International matches played by England Women". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Women's International Twenty20 Matches played by England Women". CricketArchive. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Records / England Women / Women's Test matches / Result summary". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Records / England Women / Women's One-Day Internationals / Result summary". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Records / England Women / Women's Twenty20 Internationals / Result summary". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- Games that did not have a result are not included in calculating the result percentage, and ties are counted as half a win.