From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up English or English in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
English may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of England
- English people, an ethnic group of people native to England
- English national identity, an identity and common culture
- English language
- English, Indiana, a town
- English, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- English, Brazoria County, Texas, an unincorporated community
- English, Red River County, Texas, an unincorporated community
- English, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- English (surname), a list of notable people with the surname English
- English: An Autumn in London, a 2013 Indian Malayalam film
- English (cue sports term)
- English, an Amish term for non-Amish, regardless of ethnicity
- Terminology of the British Isles
- Old English
- British (disambiguation)
- England (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "English"
- All pages with titles containing English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.