EnglishRussia is a popular photoblog focusing on unusual aspects of Russian or former-Soviet culture. Technorati rated it the 155th most popular website out of 94 millions on its search engine. It was created by a Russian software technician and is currently more popular in America than in Russia (50% vs 5% readership). It has been mentioned in many media sources, newspapers or websites such as The St. Petersburg (Russia) Times, Softpedia, the Daily Telegraph, and others.
- Kevin O’Flynn (2007-08-23). "Blog reveals wacky side of Russian life". UPI NewsTrack. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Kevin O’Flynn (2007-08-26). "A Web site shows quirky side of Russia". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Kevin O’Flynn (2007-08-24). "Second life". The St. Petersburg Times. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Marius Oiaga, (2007-06-13). "What's the Russian Word for Windows Piracy?". Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Matthew Moore (2008-09-05). "Huge tribute to Lenin visible on Google Earth". Telegraph. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Adrian Blomfield (2007-09-16). "From Russia with fights and fat policemen". Telegraph. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Jugaad from Russia". Business Standard (New Delhi). 2009-04-17. Retrieved 2009-11-05.[dead link]
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|