English Bay Launch
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
English Bay Launch is a privately owned and operated water taxi service in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada, which replaced Granville Island Water Taxi Services in the Fall of 2009. It is one of three water taxi services connecting Bowen Island to Vancouver with regularly scheduled service. It also offers on demand charter services around the greater Vancouver area. It operates an enclosed 27-foot Eagle Craft vessel named The Eagle 14. Passengers are allowed to bring bicycles on board.
Regularly scheduled routes operated between stops at the following locations:
- Aquabus - operates passenger ferries from Granville Island
- False Creek Ferries - operates passenger ferries from Granville Island
- "New owners refloat Granville Island water taxi service", Bowen Island Undercurrent, October 29, 2009.
- "Bowen Island Transportation & Maps"[permanent dead link], Tourism BC website, Accessed January 13, 2010.
- "Blueberries and cherries", Vancouver Province, June 20, 2010
- "Hunt for treasure at Sun Peaks", Vancouver Sun, June 19, 2010
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|