English River First Nation
The English River Dene Nation is a Dene First Nation band government in Patuanak, Saskatchewan, Canada. Their reserve is in the northern section of this Canadian province. Its territories are in the boreal forest of the Canadian Shield. This First Nation is a member of the Meadow Lake Tribal Council (MLTC).
As of May 2012 the total membership of English River Dene First Nation was 1,451 with 774 members living on-reserve and 677 members living off-reserve.
- Cree Lake 192G on the south west side of Cree lake is 1607.40 hectares
- Cable Bay 192M on Cree Lake is 538.30 hectares
- Barkwell Bay 192 I at the northern end of Cree Lake is 2344 hectares  One of the two sites at the south end may include the old Cree Lake settlement.
- Wapachewunak 192 D is 1967 hectares.  It adjoins the northern hamlet of Patuanak with 482 residents (Canada Census 2011).
- La Plonge 192 is 9,487.20 hectares (23,443.4 acres) Beauval Residential School was located is across the river from the northern village of Beauval and had 115 residents in 2011. . The La Plonge settlement where the
- Dipper Rapids 192 C is 831.30 hectares (2,054.2 acres)  and home of the Dipper Lake settlement where the Churchill River enters Dipper Lake
- Elak Dase 192 A  at the mouth of the Haultain River. is 1390.90 hectares on the east side of Knee Lake is home of the Knee Lake settlement
- English River 192 H located on an island in Porter Lake is 42.90 hectares.
- Beauval Forks 192 O is 1.40 hectares.
- Flatstone Lake 192 L is 230.50 hectares.
- Haultain Lake 192 K is 201.20 hectares.
- Grasswoods 192 J is 54.4 hectares.
- Ile a la Crosse Lake 192 E is 5 miles east of Ile a la Crosse at the mouth of the Beaver River  on the shore of Lac Île-à-la-Crosse and is 6 hectares.
- Knee Lake 192 B (north west shore of Knee Lake) is 487.20 hectares.
- Primeau Lake 192 F home of the Primeau Lake settlement  is 1690 hectares.
- "Meadow Lake Tribal Council (web site)". Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- "AANDC (Registered Population)". Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "AANDC Reserves/Settlements/Villages". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "Natural Resources Canada-Canadian Geographical Names (Query by Geographical Name)". Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Canada Census 2011 (Wapachewunak 192D (Indian reserve))". Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Canada Census 2011". Retrieved 2012-10-19.
- Marchildon, Gregory P.; Robinson, Sid (2002). Canoeing the Churchill: A Practical Guide to the Historic Voyageur Highway. University of Regina Press. p. 157. ISBN 978-0-88977-148-2.
|This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|