From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up English rose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
English Rose may refer to:
- English rose (epithet), a description of an Englishwoman who is naturally attractive
- "English Rose" is the designation for rose cultivars bred by David C.H. Austin
- Tudor rose, the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England
- "English Rose", a song by Motörhead from Motörizer
- "English Rose", a song by the Jam from All Mod Cons
- "English Rose", a song by Ed Sheeran
- "The Last of the English Roses", solo single by Pete Doherty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English Rose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.