|Full name||Eni Imami|
|Date of birth||19 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Tiranë, Albania|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Left midfielder|
|2012–2013||→ Laçi (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Biaschesi (loan)||10||(0)|
|2014||→ Teuta (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 June 2018|
Imami made his professional debut at 17 years and five months old on 21 April 2010 in a 1–2 home loss to Teuta Durrës. With Dinamo already having secure the Albanian Superliga title for the 18th time in history, Imami got his chance and went on to make three other appearances as substitute, collecting 132 minutes.
In June 2013, Imami completed a transfer to 2. Liga Interregional side Biaschesi after successfully passing a one-week trial two months earlier. He played in Swiss' 5th tier in the first part of 2013–14 season, recording ten league appearances before returning in Albania at the end of the year.
Imami signed for Teuta Durrës in January 2014 on a short-term contract. Imami would only make on league appearance during his time at Teuta, and it came on 30 April 2014 in a 2-0 away win over Lushnja. He was subbed on for Akil Jakupi at halftime.
On 21 January 2016, Imami joined Kukësi by penning a three-year contract, worth €500 per month. He made his debut for his new club two days later by playing in the second half of the match against Teuta Durrës, valid for the first leg of 2015–16 Albanian Cup quarter-finals, which was lost 1–0. He spent the second part of the 2015–16 season on bench, making only three league appearances, including one as starter, as Kukësi finished as runner-up to Skënderbeu Korçë.
Imami became a regular starter under Ernest Gjoka in the 2016–17 season; he made 22 league appearances, collecting 1868 minutes as Kukësi won their first ever championship by defeating Skënderbeu Korçë on controversial fashion in the penultimate matchday. He scored his first goal for Kukësi on 1 February 2017 in the first leg of cup's quarter-final against Tirana. In August 2017, he demanded a wage increase to president Safet Gjici; his request was granted.
Imami played 31 league appearances during the 2017–18 season as Kukësi failed to retain the title. Under manager Mladen Milinković and later Peter Pacult, Imami was used as left-back, centre-back, left midfielder and central midfielder. On 27 May 2018, he was involved in a verbal confrontation with coach Peter Pacult, with the player reportedly asking the coach about his limited playing time.
One day later, Imami left the club after two-and-a-half years after handing a transfer request.
- As of 23 May 2018
|Dinamo Tirana||2009–10||Albanian Superliga||4||0||1||0||—||—||4||0|
|2012–13||Albanian First Division||13||3||0||0||—||—||13||3|
|Laçi (loan)||2012–13||Albanian Superliga||1||0||2||0||—||—||3||0|
|Biaschesi||2013–14||2. Liga Interregional||10||0||0||0||—||—||10||0|
|Teuta Durrës||2013–14||Albanian Superliga||1||0||1||0||—||—||1||0|
|Dinamo Tirana||2014–15||Albanian First Division||25||6||2||0||—||—||27||6|
- Appearance in Albanian Superliga play-out
- Dinamo Tirana
- "Imami drejt Zvicrës: Më duket si ëndërr". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Dinamo Tirana vs. Teuta Durrës 1 – 2". Soccerway. 21 April 2010. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Dinamo kampione e Shqiperise per here te 18-te, dhe duke humbur" [Dinamo are Albanian champions for the 18th time, even losing] (in Albanian). Albania Soccer. 21 April 2010. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "Imami kalon provën në Zvicër, do ta lërë Dinamon" [Imami passes the test in Switzerland, will leave Dinamo] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 22 April 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Teuta s'di të ndalet, konfirmohen 10 afrime" [Teuta doesn't know how to stop, 10 approaches confirmed] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 7 January 2014. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Lushnja vs. Teuta Durres – 30 April 2014 – Soccerway". int.soccerway.com. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- "Zyrtare, Imami nënshkruan me Kukësin" [Official, Imami signs with Kukësi] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 21 January 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "VIDEO/ Teuta thyen Kukësin, takimin e mbyll goli i Hilës" [VIDEO/ Teuta breaks Kukësi, the match was closed by Hila's goal] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Kukësi pret Albi Allën, Eni Imami revoltohet për rrogën qesharake" [Kukësi waits Albi Alla, Eni Imami revolted for his ridiculous wage] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 August 2017. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Kukesi fiton Kupën e Shqipërisë, Laçi jashtë Europës (VIDEO)" [Kukësi wins Albanian Cup, Laçi out of Europe] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 22 May 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Elidor Salikaj (20 May 2017). "Kukësi kampion i Shqipërisë për herë të parë në histori" [Kukësi champion of Albania for the first time in history] (in Albanian). Ora News. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "Tirana vs. Kukësi 2 – 1". Soccerway. 1 February 2017. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "EKSKLUZIVE/ Plas te Kukësi, Imami sherr me Pakultin: Ja e vërteta me trajnerin" [EXCLUSIVE/ Explodes at Kukësi, Imami brawl with Pacult: Here is the truth with the coach] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 27 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Zyrtare, Imami e mbyll me Kukësin" [Official, Imami finishes with Kukësi] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 28 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Eni Imami vishet per dy vite bardheblu" [Eni Imami wears whiteblue for two years] (in Albanian). kftirana.al. 29 June 2018. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- Eni Imami at Soccerway