Beijing Enlight Media
logo of the official website "Ewang.com"
|Founded||24 April 2000|
|Brands||ewang.com (Chinese: E视网)|
|Revenue||CN¥1.523 billion (2015)|
|CN¥433.3 million (2015)|
|CN¥402.1 million (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥8.189 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥6.872 billion (2015)|
|Parent||Enlight Investment Holding|
|Subsidiaries||Beijing Enlight Pictures (100%)|
Footnotes / references|
in a consolidated basis
|Beijing Enlight Media|
Beijing Enlight Media Co., Ltd. known as Enlight Media is a Chinese publicly traded company. It is a TV program production enterprise, as well as film production via Beijing Enlight Pictures. The market capitalization was reported US$5.98 billion as of April 2015. The company was incorporated in 24 April 2000.
Beijing Enlight Media was a constituent of Shenzhen Stock Exchange blue-chip index SZSE 100 Index, but removed on 12 June 2017 (effective on the first trading day of July). As of 4 July 2017[update], Beijing Enlight Media is a constituent of SZSE 200 Index (mid cap index).
As at 31 December 2015, Wang Changtian (Chinese: 王长田), chairman of Enlight Media, via Shanghai Enlight Investment Holding (Chinese: 上海光线投资控股), owned 50.06% shares of Enlight Media as the largest shareholder; the second largest shareholder of Enlight Media was Ali Venture Capital (Chinese: 阿里创业投资),[nb 1] The third largest shareholder (for 3.87%), Du Yinglian (Chinese: 杜英莲), was in fact Wang's wife. The sixth (1.37%) and seventh (1.15%) largest shareholder, were younger brother and sister of Wang Changtian. Deputy general managers (and directors), Li Xiaoping (Chinese: 李晓萍) and Li Delai (Chinese: 李德来) owned 3.79% and 3.23% shares respectively as the fourth and fifth largest shareholder.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Beijing Enlight Media (in Chinese). Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 2016. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- Patrick Frater (April 9, 2015). "Chinese Media Stocks Stage Major Rally in U.S. and Asian Markets". variety.com. Retrieved April 14, 2015.
- National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System (in Chinese)
- 关于调整深证成指、中小板指、创业板指、深证100等指数样本股的公告 (PDF) (Press release) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- 指数样本 [Constituents] (Microsoft Excel) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 4 July 2017. Archived from the original on 1 November 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "柳岩妆容精致 风情万种 - 新媒体娱乐中心 - 光线易视". news.ewang.com.
- "List of Significant Subsidiaries and Consolidated Entities of Alibaba Group Holding Limited" (SEC filing). Alibaba Group.