From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enna is a city in Sicily. The word may also refer to:
- Enna (river), in the Bergamo Alps of Italy
- Enna (spider), a genus of spiders belonging to the Trechaleidae family
- Enna (software), a media center for Linux developed by the makers of GeeXboX
- Enna, the heroine of Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
- August Enna, (13 May 1859 – 3 August 1939) a Danish composer.
- ICAO code of Lakselv Airport, Banak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.