Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up enneagram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Enneagram (geometry), a nine-sided star polygon with various configurations
- Enneagram of Personality, a model of human personality illustrated by an enneagram figure
- Riso–Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI), an Enneagram of Personality-focused psychometric (personality measurement) test
- Fourth Way enneagram, a diagram used in the teachings of G. I. Gurdjieff and others associated with the Fourth Way school
- Gram (disambiguation)
- Ennead, a group of nine Egyptian deities given the Greek name Enneás, a calque of the Egyptian name meaning "the Nine"
- All pages with titles beginning with Enneagram
- All pages with titles containing Enneagram
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enneagram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.