The Shepherds Arms Hotel, Ennerdale Bridge
|Ennerdale Bridge shown within Cumbria|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
- For the bridges in Kingston upon Hull, see Ennerdale Link Bridges.
Ennerdale Bridge lies at the confluence of Croasdale Beck and the River Ehen and is on the border of the Lake District National Park that uses both watercourses as its boundary. The nearest town is Cleator Moor to its west. Ennerdale Bridge appear in many versions of the Coast to Coast Walk and is 13 miles (21 km) from its western end.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Coast to Coast Walk - Part 1
- Parish website - follow links to church
- Whaley, Diana (2006). A dictionary of Lake District place-names. Nottingham: English Place-Name Society. pp. lx, 423, 109. ISBN 0904889726.
- Whaley, 2006, p.109-110,
- Whaley, 2006, p.392
- "Ennerdale ward population 2011". Retrieved 15 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ennerdale Bridge.|