Enola Holmes (film)
|Directed by||Harry Bradbeer|
|Screenplay by||Jack Thorne|
|Based on||The Enola Holmes Mysteries|
by Nancy Springer
|Music by||Daniel Pemberton|
|Edited by||Adam Bosman|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros. Pictures|
Chronicles the adventures of Sherlock Holmes' younger sister Enola.
- Millie Bobby Brown as Enola Holmes
- Henry Cavill as Sherlock Holmes
- Sam Claflin as Mycroft Holmes
- Helena Bonham Carter as Eudoria Holmes
- Fiona Shaw
- Adeel Akhtar
- Frances de la Tour
- Louis Partridge
- Susie Wokoma
- Burn Gorman
It was announced in February 2019 that a film adaptation of the Nancy Springer book series was in development, with Millie Bobby Brown producing and starring in the title role and Harry Bradbeer set to direct. In June, Henry Cavill, Helena Bonham Carter, Adeel Akhtar and Fiona Shaw joined the cast, with Sam Claflin, Louis Partridge, Susan Wokoma and Burn Gorman joining in July as filming began in London.
- Kroll, Justin (8 February 2019). "'Killing Eve' Director to Helm Millie Bobby Brown's 'Enola Holmes' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Kit, Borys (27 June 2019). "Henry Cavill Joins Millie Bobby Brown in Legendary's 'Enola Holmes'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- N'Duka, Amanda (28 June 2019). "'Enola Holmes': 'Murder Mystery' Actor Adeel Akhtar Joins Legendary Film". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Kit, Borys (28 June 2019). "'Killing Eve' Actress Fiona Shaw Joins Millie Bobby Brown in 'Enola Holmes' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Sam Claflin Boards ‘Enola Holmes’ Film At Legendary
- N'Duka, Amanda (2 July 2019). "'Enola Holmes': 'Chewing Gum' Actress Susan Wokoma Cast In Legendary Movie". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill to Star as Sherlock and His Exceptional Younger Sister, “Enola Holmes,” as Legendary Pictures Begins Production in London to Bring Nancy Springer’s Bestselling Books to the Big Screen
- "Daniel Pemberton to Score Harry Bradbeer's 'Enola Holmes' | Film Music Reporter". 23 July 2019. Retrieved 23 July 2019.