Enoteca Pinchiorri is an Italian restaurant in Florence, Italy. The owners are Giorgio Pinchiorri and French-born Annie Féolde. The chefs are Annie Féolde, Italo Bassi and Riccardo Monco. In 2008, the restaurant was voted 32nd best in the world by the British Restaurant magazine. Since 1984, the restaurant has been a recipient of the Wine Spectator Grand Award. It has perennially been awarded three stars by the Michelin Guide.
Annie Féolde was the first woman outside France to be awarded three stars for her restaurant. Féolde is from Nice, France. Beyond working as a chef, Féolde has served as a bureaucrat in Paris, owner-operator, and instructor to her apprentices. As a young chef, Franck Cerutti worked under Féolde for seven years. Annie Féolde was featured in Great Women Chefs of Europe, which was written by revered journalist and food critic, Gilles Pudlowski.
- "El Bulli Named World's Best Restaurant; Per Se, Noma Advance". Bloomberg.com. 21 April 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "Enoteca Pinchiorri". Wine Spectator. 2015-01-01. Retrieved 2015-08-19.
- "TRAVEL ADVISORY; 1993 Guides Are Issued". The New York Times. 14 February 1993. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "A STUDY DISCOVERS THE TOP ITALIAN RESTAURANTS THAT ALL OF THE TOP ITALIAN FOOD GUIDES AGREE ON. LE CALANDRE, ENOTECA PINCHIORRI AND GAMBERO ROSSO HEAD THE LIST". Wine News. 10 January 2008. Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- Pudlowski, Gilles. Great Women Chefs of Europe. Paris: Éditions Flammarion, 2005. Print.
- "Stella!'s Scott Boswell has 'Desire' to go global with Stanley concept". Nation's Restaurant News. 29 May 2006. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|