Enpocket was a global mobile media company providing integrated entertainment and mobile marketing services. The company was founded in 2001, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Nokia acquired the company in 2007 and merged it into its Services division as Nokia Interactive Advertising. In November 2009 the business unit was moved to Nokia's NAVTEQ subsidiary and renamed to NAVTEQ Media Solutions, while the creative services team left to form Movement, a mobile marketing agency based in London.
- Enpocket Platform: a mobile campaign management and delivery system combining multi-modal mechanics, including SMS, MMS, WAP advertising, and video with predictive analytics
- Enpocket Mechanics: used by advertisers to lead consumers to store, to sell tickets, to offer ring tones and wallpapers, to offer discount coupons, and to show video of a product in action
- Enpocket Network: provides brands to reach audience.
- "About Enpocket". Business Wire. 2004-11-01. Retrieved 2008-12-25.
- "Nokia to acquire Enpocket to create a global mobile advertising leader". Nokia. 2007-09-17. Retrieved 2008-12-25.
- "The Ultimate Group Text & SMS Marketing". Nokia. 2011-02-11. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "Enpocket, Inc. — Company Overview". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2008-12-25.