Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Enrique B. Magalona|
Map of Negros Occidental with E. B. Magalona highlighted
|Region||Negros Island Region (NIR)|
|Congr. district||3rd district of Negros Occidental|
|• Mayor||Marvin Malacon|
|• Total||113.25 km2 (43.73 sq mi)|
|• Density||520/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Enrique B. Magalona (also known as E.B. Magalona and formerly known as Saravia) is a second class municipality in the province of Negros Occidental, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 59,434 people.
- Poblacion I (Barangay 1)
- Poblacion II (Barangay 2)
- Poblacion III (Barangay 3)
- San Isidro
- San Jose
- Santo Niño
|Population census of E. B. Magalona|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Province: Negros Occidental". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Archived from the original on 21 May 2013. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 November 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Province of Negros Occidental". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Negros Island Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|