Enrique Irazoqui (Barcelona, Spain, July 5, 1944) is a Spanish movie actor. He is the son of a Spanish father and an Italian mother. Irazoqui became famous for his role as Jesus Christ in the 1964 film The Gospel According to St. Matthew.
In 2002 he was the arbiter during the Brains in Bahrain chess match between world champion Vladimir Kramnik and the computer program Deep Fritz, which ended in a tie.
In 2011 Enrique Irazoqui received the Honorary Citizenship of the city of Matera, Italy.
- Jesus Christ (leading actor) in The Gospel According to St. Matthew (B&W), 1964, Italy, directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Noche de vino tinto (leading actor) (B&W), 1966, Spain, directed by José María Nunes
- Dante no es únicamente severo (leading actor), 1966, Spain, directed by Jacinto Esteva and Joaquim Jordà
- A la soledat, 2008, Spain, directed by José María Nunes.
- ^ The gospel according to Enrique Irazoqui