|Alma mater||University of Buenos Aires (B. Sc.)|
IMPA (Ph. D.)
|Awards||TWAS Prize in Mathematics|
ICTP Ramanujan Prize
Brazil's National Order of Scientific Merit
|Doctoral advisor||Jacob Palis|
Enrique Ramiro Pujals is a Brazilian mathematician known for his contributions to the understanding of dynamical systems. Since fall of 2018, he has been a professor at the Graduate Center at the City University of New York.
After earning an undergraduate degree in mathematics at the University of Buenos Aires in 1992, he became a Ph.D. student at the Instituto Nacional de Matemática Pura e Aplicada, where he was a student of Jacob Palis, completing his Ph.D. in 1996. He was a Guggenheim Fellow in 2000. Before moving to CUNY in 2018, he was a faculty member at IMPA since 2003.
He was an invited speaker at the International Congress of Mathematicians in Beijing 2002. Won the ICTP Ramanujan Prize (2008), UMALCA Prize in Mathematics (2004), TWAS Prize in Mathematics (2009), is a member of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences  and receive the Brazilian National Order of Scientific Merit in 2013 .
- Pujals, E. R. ; Sambarino, M. "Homoclinic tangencies and hyperbolicity for surface diffeomorphisms". Annals of Mathematics, Princeton, v. 151, n. 3, pp. 961–1023, 2000.
- Pujals, E. R. ; Sambarino, M. "On the dynamics of dominated splitting", Annals of Mathematics, Princeton, (169) (2009), 675–740.
- Bonatti, C. ; Diaz, L. ; Pujals, E. R. "A C1-generic dichotomy for diffeomorphisms: Weak forms of hyperbolicity or infinitely many sinks or sources". Annals of Mathematics, Princeton, v. 158, pp. 355–418, 2003.
- Morales, C.; Pacifico, M.J.; Pujals, E. R. Robust transitive singular sets for $3-flows are partially hyperbolic attractors or repellers, Annals of Mathematics, Princeton. 160, no 2, (2004), 375–432
- S. Crovisier, E.R. Pujals, Essential hyperbolicity and homoclinic bifurcations: a dichotomy phenomenon/mechanism for diffeomorphisms, Inventiones Mathematicae, (2015) Volume 201, Issue 2, 385–517.
- L. Diaz, E.R. Pujals, R. Ures, Partial hyperbolicity and robust transitivity, Acta Mathematica 183, no. 1 (1999), 1–43
- "Enrique Pujals".
- "Brazilian mathematician Enrique R. Pujals to receive pestigious math prize". The Abel Prize. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- Enrique Ramiro Pujals at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "John Simon Guggenheim Foundation - Enrique Ramiro Pujals". gf.org. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "IMPA - Instituto Nacional de Matemática Pura e Aplicada". impa.br. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "International Mathematical Union (IMU)". mathunion.org. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-04. Retrieved 2015-05-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Segundo Congreso Latinoamericano de Matemáticos". matmor.unam.mx. Archived from the original on 2009-09-24. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "TWAS Announces 2009 Prize Winners - TWAS". twas.org. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4767395E9". buscatextual.cnpq.br. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "Lista de agraciados na Ordem Nacional do Mérito Científico - Comendador".