From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up enrollment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enrollment (American spelling) or enrolment (British spelling) may refer to:
- Matriculation, the process of initiating attendance to a school
- The total number of students properly registered and/or attending classes at a school (see List of largest universities by enrollment)
- Concurrent enrolment, the process in which high school students enrol at a university or college usually to attain college credit
- The participation of human subjects in a clinical trial
- Biometrics, the process of adding a user's credentials to the authentication system.
- The process of being entered onto an electoral roll
- Membership in a federally recognized American Indian tribe
- The defensive curling of a trilobite (and other arthropods) over its soft ventral organs.
Enrollment may also refer to:
- Enrolled bill, a legislative bill in the United States that has been enacted by a legislature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enrollment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.