Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up enrollment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enrollment (American spelling) or enrolment (British spelling) may refer to:
- Matriculation, the process of initiating attendance to a school
- The act of entering an item into a roll or scroll.
- The total number of students properly registered and/or attending classes at a school (see List of largest universities by enrollment)
- Concurrent enrolment, the process in which high school students enrol at a university or college usually to attain college credit
- The participation of human subjects in a clinical trial
- Biometrics, the process of adding a user's credentials to the authentication system.
- The process of being entered onto an electoral roll
- Membership in a federally recognized American Indian tribe
- The defensive curling of a trilobite (and other arthropods) over its soft ventral organs.
Enrollment may also refer to:
- Enrolled bill, a legislative bill in the United States that has been enacted by a legislature
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enrollment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.