From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ensenada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ensenada is a Spanish word meaning bay.
Ensenada may also refer to:
- N. Senada, a composer who collaborated with the rock band The Residents
- Marquis of Ensenada (1702–1781), a Spanish statesman
- Ensenada, Baja California, a city in Mexico
- Ensenada Municipality, a subdivision of the Mexican state of Baja California
- Ensenada, Buenos Aires, a city in Argentina
- Ensenada Partido, a subdivision of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Ensenada, a small locality next to Puerto Varas, Chile
- Ensenada, New Mexico
- Ensenada, Puerto Rico, a locality in Guánica municipality
- La Ensenada, Panama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ensenada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.