Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ensenada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ensenada is a Spanish word meaning bay.
Ensenada may also refer to:
- N. Senada, a composer who collaborated with the rock band The Residents
- Marquis of Ensenada (1702–1781), a Spanish statesman
- Ensenada, Baja California, a city in Mexico
- Ensenada Municipality, a subdivision of the Mexican state of Baja California
- Ensenada, Buenos Aires, a city in Argentina
- Ensenada Partido, a subdivision of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Ensenada, a small locality next to Puerto Varas, Chile
- Ensenada, New Mexico
- Ensenada, Guánica, Puerto Rico, a barrio
- Ensenada, Rincón, Puerto Rico, a barrio
- La Ensenada, Panama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ensenada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.