|Look up enslaved in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enslaved may refer to:
- Slavery, the socio-economic condition of being owned and worked by and for someone else
- Enslaved (band), a progressive black metal band from Haugesund, Norway
- "Enslaved", a song by Mötley Crüe on their Greatest Hits album
- Enslaved (Soulfly album)
- Enslaved (Steel Attack album)
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, a 2010 video game developed by Ninja Theory
- Bottom (BDSM), people playing the 'slave' part in BDSM
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enslaved.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.