|Parent company||Enslow Publishers, Inc.|
|Founder||Ridley M. Enslow, Jr.|
|Successor||Ridley (Mark) Enslow III (President), Brian Enslow (Vice-President & Publisher)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Berkeley Heights, NJ|
|Publication types||Books, eBooks|
|Fiction genres||Historical fiction|
|Imprints||MyReportLinks.com, Enslow Elementary, Blue Wave Classroom, Speeding Star, Chasing Roses|
|Number of employees||40 (2013)|
Enslow Publishers is an American publisher of books and eBooks Enslow Publishers publishes educational nonfiction, fiction, historical fiction, and trade books for children and young adults. Their books are intended to be sold to school and public libraries.
Enslow Publishers, Inc., is based in New Jersey and currently under the direction of Ridley (Mark) Enslow III, who serves as president, and Brian Enslow, who acts as vice president and publisher.
Its current imprints include Enslow Elementary, Speeding Star and Chasing Roses. MyReportLinks.com Books and Bailey Books are currently out-of-print imprints. MyReportLinks.com Books is the properly formatted name.
Enslow Publishers, Inc., uses 3rd party authors to write the manuscripts, and uses in-house editorial and production staff to create their final products. Marketing, warehousing, and shipping operations are conducted at their headquarters in Berkeley Heights location.
Enslow Publishers has published titles that have won many awards. Most recently is the title Jesse Owens: "I Always Loved Running" written by Jeff Burlingame won a NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Youth/Teens.
- Jesse Owens: "I Always Loved Running", Jeff Burlingame (2011) NAACP Image Award Winner
- Malcolm X: "I Believe in the Brotherhood of Man, All Men ", Jeff Burlingame (2011) NAACP Image Award Nomination
- List of English language book publishers
- List of publishers of children's books
- List of group-0 ISBN publisher codes
- List of group-1 ISBN publisher codes
- List of English-language small presses
- "Enslow Publishers Inc. - USA Book Publisher". Pubmatch.com. 2013-04-24. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "Company Information | Enslow Publishers, Inc". Enslow.com. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- founded by Ridley M. Enslow, Jr. in 1976."Enslow Publishers Announces Release of eBooks". PR.com. 2013-04-17. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- Graham, Amy. "Great Smoky Mountains National Park". https://books.google.com. Enslow Publishers, Inc. via CIP page. Retrieved 9 August 2013. External link in
- Mitchell, Susan K. "Biggest Vs. Smallest Slimy, Scaly Creatures". https://books.google.com. Enslow Publishers, Inc. via CIP information. Retrieved 9 August 2013. External link in
- NAACP Image Awards: List of winners - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News, CBS News, February 18, 2012
- "Tyler Perry Leads In NAACP Image Award Nominations With 19". CBS Los Angeles. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "Who is Speeding Star?". speedingstar.com. Speeding Star. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Lodge, Sally (2013-07-18). "Enslow Debuts Two Trade-Oriented Imprints". Publishersweekly.com. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "Enslow Publishers Announces New Trade Imprint at Book Expo America". PR.com. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Enslow Publishers.|