|Founder||Ridley M. Enslow, Jr.|
|Successor||Ridley (Mark) Enslow III (President), Brian Enslow (Vice-President & Publisher)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Berkeley Heights, NJ|
|Publication types||Books, eBooks|
|Nonfiction topics||Biographies, Science project ideas and how-to's|
|Fiction genres||Historical fiction|
|Imprints||MyReportLinks.com, Enslow Elementary, Blue Wave Classroom, Speeding Star, Chasing Roses|
|No. of employees||40 (2013)|
Enslow Publishing is an American publisher of books and eBooks founded by Ridley M. Enslow, Jr. in 1976. Enslow publishes educational nonfiction, fiction, historical fiction, and trade books for children and young adults. Their books are intended to be sold to school and public libraries.
Its current imprints include Enslow Elementary, Speeding Star and Chasing Roses. MyReportLinks.com Books and Bailey Books are currently out-of-print imprints. MyReportLinks.com Books is the properly formatted name.
Enslow uses third-party authors to write the manuscripts, and uses in-house editorial and production staff to create their final products. Marketing, warehousing, and shipping operations are conducted at their headquarters in Berkeley Heights location.
Enslow Publishers has published titles that have won many awards. Most recently is the title Jesse Owens: "I Always Loved Running" written by Jeff Burlingame won a NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Youth/Teens.
- Jesse Owens: "I Always Loved Running", Jeff Burlingame (2011) NAACP Image Award Winner
- Malcolm X: "I Believe in the Brotherhood of Man, All Men ", Jeff Burlingame (2011) NAACP Image Award Nomination
- List of English language book publishers
- List of publishers of children's books
- List of group-0 ISBN publisher codes
- List of group-1 ISBN publisher codes
- List of English-language small presses
- "Enslow Publishers Inc. – USA Book Publisher". Pubmatch.com. April 24, 2013. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- "Company Information | Enslow Publishers, Inc". Enslow.com. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- "Enslow Publishers Announces Release of eBooks". PR.com. April 17, 2013. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- Graham, Amy (October 2008). Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Enslow Publishers, Inc. via CIP page. ISBN 9781598450934. Retrieved August 9, 2013.
- Mitchell, Susan K. (July 2010). Biggest Vs. Smallest Slimy, Scaly Creatures. Enslow Publishers, Inc. via CIP information. ISBN 9780766035799. Retrieved August 9, 2013.
- "Roger Rosen Buys Enslow Publishing". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved December 5, 2017.
- "NAACP Image Awards: List of winners – Celebrity Circuit", CBS News, February 18, 2012
- "Tyler Perry Leads in NAACP Image Award Nominations With 19". CBS Los Angeles. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- "Who is Speeding Star?". speedingstar.com. Speeding Star. Archived from the original on October 29, 2013. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- Lodge, Sally (July 18, 2013). "Enslow Debuts Two Trade-Oriented Imprints". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- "Enslow Publishers Announces New Trade Imprint at Book Expo America". PR.com. Retrieved August 8, 2013.