From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enso can refer to:
- Ensō, a Japanese word meaning "circle".
- El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO), the climate phenomenon commonly known as El Niño.
- Stora Enso, a Finnish–Swedish pulp and paper manufacturer.
- Enso (town), the Finnish name of the Russian town Svetogorsk.
- Enso Quartet, a US-based string quartet.
- Enso (software), a language-based service-oriented software invented by Aza Raskin.
- SS Enso, a Finnish cargo ship in service 1950-59
- Enso Group, a British company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.