|Products||Oil & Gas, Mining, Technology, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Solar|
Enso Group is a USD 7 Billion  diversified conglomerate that  has global operations across a wide range of industries. The group was founded in 2005 by creation by Chairman Vinay Maloo of a cluster of O&G companies of many oil blocks.  The group has consultancy arm(s) in UK, Singapore and UAE with operational offices globally. They have business interests worldwide in over 4 continents across a list of countries. Most of the group companies are privately held.
Enso Care is the healthcare brand of Enso Group which is providing diagnostic healthcare services to 140 million people in the Indian states of Maharashtra and Punjab under Public Private Partnership( PPP ) model.  Enso Foundation set up with a mission to uplift underprivileged sections of society. The Group has introduced several educational programs as well as contributing to NGO's working towards underprivileged children education and healthcare in India and globally.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Enso Group.|
- Seema Singh (Sep 16, 2013). "Medtech Giants Philips and GE Fight Over India". Forbes India Magazine. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- Our Bureau (2013-05-17). "GE, Maharashtra tie up for diagnostic facilities at 22 hospitals". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- Rajesh Unnikrishnan (2008-12-08). "Maloo's back with oil, core focus". Economic Times. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "GE Technology powers Govt of Maharashtra's PPP initiative in Healthcare". India Infoline News. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "EnSearch Petroleum Pvt Ltd: Private Company Information". Businessweek. May 19, 2014. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Maharashtra govt gets R150-cr boost from Ensocare". Financial Express. 2013-05-16. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- Raelene Kambli (14 August 2013). "Ensocare signs PPP agreement with Govt of Punjab". Financial Express. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- P.T. Jyothi Datta; Rahul Wadke (May 15, 2013). "Maharashtra, 2 private firms to set up Rs 150-crore diagnostics project". The Hindu Business Line.
- "GE, Ensocare partner with Maharashtra Government for diagnostic facilities". The Times of India. 17 May 2013.
- "Maloo's back with oil, core focus". The Times of India. 8 December 2008.
- "Enso Foundation". Enso Group. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Godrej Eon Tour De India is back" (Press release). Enso Group. 07-11-2013. Archived from the original on December 24, 2013. Retrieved 2014-05-19. Check date values in: