|• Total||0.59 km2 (0.23 sq mi)|
(31 December 2010)
|• Density||731/km2 (1,890/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Enstaberga is the hometown of Swedish motorcyclist Hans "Hasse" Sandberg—who lives on the south side of Tunavägen (Tuna Road) opposite the former original main manufacturing facility of Abece, a worldwide supplier of roofing tiles; that company moved into Nyköping in 2010. But Enstaberga continues to be the home of Enstaberga Trä, a noted firm in wooden building materials,
Other employers in Enstaberga are Enstaberga Cementgjuteri, which is a supplier of various products in concrete, and Enstaberga Rörlednings AB, which produces home waterheating systems with particular attention to customized insulated bathrooms.
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- See Tuna socken in the Swedish Wikipedia.
- Abece's web site.
- Enstaberga Trä's web site.
- Enstaberga Cementgjuteri's web site.
- Enstaberga Rörlednings AB web site.
|This article about a location in Södermanland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|