||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|UK, Europe, Worldwide|
|Elsa Chen (Director)
Richard Atkins (non-exec chairman)
Stephen Barclay (Sales Director)
Ian Brewer (Finance Director)
Mobeus Equity Partners
Steve Lalonde (Chief Technical Officer)
|Products||Wholesale Internet Services|
|Services||ADSL2+ and Fibre
|Revenue||2014 29.8 million GBP|
|Owner||Mobeus Equity Partners Elsa Chen (Director) Stephen Barclay (Sales Director) Ian Brewer (Finance Director)|
Number of employees
|115 (May 2017)|
- 1 History
- 2 Awards
- 3 Product Divisions
- 4 Notes and references
- 5 External links
Entanet is formed as a limited company in November after running as a separate business unit with Enta Technologies since February.
All broadband customers on 'MAX' products are upgraded from 'up to 2Mbit/s' to 'up to 8Mbit/s' 
Entanet launches ADSL2+ services based on BT's 21st Century Network on 15 July. Though to date this is only available via the following areas. Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds, Cardiff, Bristol, Preston, London North West. The remaining eleven are scheduled to be live September 2008.
On 3 June, as Entagroup celebrates its twentieth year in business, its founder and CEO, Jason Tsai has been recognised for his innovation and commitment to the IT channel by being awarded the title of Channel Entrepreneur of the Year by the Comms Business Awards.
Entanet launches synergi partner portal website on 12 April. It provides resellers with account management and ordering, reporting processes and encourages knowledge sharing between partners and the company itself.
Entanet launches 80 Mbit/s FTTC. The company also made improvements to their UK infrastructure by upgrading the capacity of its northern ring to 10 Gbit/s. They also announced a new colocation site in Slough.
In February, Entanet announced a significant investment in its business, with Mobeus Equity Partners making an initial £6 million investment to support the £14 million management buyout.
In October, Entanet were awarded BS EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management accreditation 
Retains CRN Channel awards "Specialist Vendor" of the year award.
Finalist for Specialist Vendor of the Year – CRN Channel Awards 2008. 
Ranked 78th in the Real Business Hot 100 
Finalist in the CRN Channel Awards ‘Specialist Vendor of the Year’, Comms National Awards ‘Internet Service Provider of the Year’, Comms Business Awards ‘Hosted IP Telephony Supplier of the Year’, PCR Awards ‘Specialist Vendor of the Year’ and categorise of Best Business Fixed Broadband ISP, Best Internet Telephony and Best Business Customer Service ISP in 2010 ISPA Awards.
Wins ISPA Awards ‘Best Internet Telephony’ 
Wins Comms National Awards for Best Channel Wholesale Service Provider
Wins Comms National Awards for Best Channel ISP
Won at the ISPA Awards for Best Business Fixed Broadband 
Entanet were awarded Channel Marketing campaign of the year at the Comms Dealer Sales Awards.
Entanet's marketing team won Best Marketing Team at the Comms Dealer Sales Awards 
Wins Comms Business Awards - Wholesale Service Provider of the Year - large
Won at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards - Best Vendor Account Management Team
Won at the ISPA Awards for Best SME Broadband
Wins CRN Sales & Marketing Awards - Best Vendor Marketing Team and Best Vendor Account Management Team 
Wins Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards for Channel Marketing Team of the Year and Channel Account Team of the Year 
For the second year in a row Entanet win Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards for Channel Marketing Team of the Year and Channel Account Team of the Year 
Formerly run as a separate company Entacall this division, now integrated with Entanet, provides traditional voice services such as non-geographic numbers (NGNs), carrier preselect (CPS), wholesale line rental (WLR) and VoIP.
Entanet started as a simple ISP providing Internet Access to business and residential end users but has branched out and now specialised in Wholesale Internet Services for Corporates and smaller ISPs.
Entanet's broadband serves two different channel partner groups, those who want to resell broadband packages and earn commission; and those who want to take Entanet's wholesale broadband to carve their own niche under their own brand. Entanet has been able to carve a substantial niche of L2TP delivered broadband services to smaller ISP's.
Leased Lines and Metro Ethernet
Entanet provides a range of different solutions when it comes to Leased lines and Ethernet (such as Ethernet in the First Mile EFM and Generic Ethernet Access GEA) solutions, but are specialising in providing wholesale solutions delivered to smaller ISPs using MPLS based solutions.
Entanet's colocation facilities are based in Telford, London and Slough. At their headquarters in Telford, they maintain 3 bespoke data floors.
Notes and references
- Entanet | Operator Profile | Point Topic
- Entanet International Ltd.: Information and Much More from Answers.com
- ISPA - Member List
- Setting up your own ISP made simple by Entanet | Internet Business News | Find Articles at BNET.com
- AMS-IX - Member Details
- DE-CIX - Already Connected
- Entanet introduces higher speed broadband services | Telecomworldwire | Find Articles at BNET.com
- Telecoms News - Entanet Sponsors Wolves FC (PIC)
- Entanet to test BT's 21CN - PC Retail Industry News and Articles from PC Retail - www.pcretailmag.com - www.pcretailmag.com
- Samknows - Entanet summary
- thinkbroadband :: Entanet's 21CN broadband goes live Tuesday
- Comms Business: Entagroup founder named Channel Entrepreneur of the Year
- Entanet encourages synergi with its new partner interface
- http://www.enta.net/About-Entanet/News-and-Events/Press-Releases/2012/Entanet-improves-network-capacity-and-colocation/ Entanet improves network capacity further and expands colocation footprint
- http://www.enta.net/About-Entanet/News-and-Events/Press-Releases/2013/Entanet-gives-partners-BT-based-unlimited-broadband/ Entanet gives partners BT-based unlimited broadband
- http://www.enta.net/About-Entanet/News-and-Events/Press-Releases/2013/Entanet-extends-partner-options-with-new-GEA-service/ Entanet extends partner options with new GEA service
- http://www.enta.net/About-Entanet/News-and-Events/Press-Releases/2014/Entanet-downloads-6m-investment/ Entanet downloads £6m investment from leading equity firm Mobeus
- The Internet Industry Awards 23 February 2006
- Enta picks up at industry award ceremony - PC Retail Industry News and Articles from PC Retail - www.pcretailmag.com - www.pcretailmag.com
- The Internet Industry Awards February 2008
- Entanet: Press Releases: Entanet invites trialists for first 21CN WBC service trial
- The Internet Industry Awards 2008
- The Internet Industry March 2008
- Channel Awards - Shortlist - Specialist Vendor of the Year 2008
- http://www.cnawards.com/winners_13.html CNA 2013 winners
- http://www.ispa.org.uk/15th-ispa-awards-shortlist-unveiled/ ISPA 2013 winners
- http://www.cdsalesawards.com/ Comms Dealer Sales Awards
- ISPReview lists Entanet as 10th biggest ISP in the UK (October 2007)