|Starring||Suresh Gopi |
|1991 April 10|
Maya (Amala) is the ward of a rich man who she considers an uncle. Along with her friends she decides to make fun of Dr. Srinivas (Suresh Gopi). The doctor in turn insults her by saying that she is a fatherless child. Maya who had already suspected that the tales of her parents told by her uncle were false, discovers that he was raising her under the instructions of her biological mother. After she attempts suicide in order to learn the identity of her parents, her uncle reveals that her biological mother is the famous singer K. S Vasundhara Devi (Srividya). She tries everything to make her mother accept her. Finally her mother accepts Maya, but before she can make this news public, she is murdered by her administrative employees who are after her wealth. Maya kills her mother's killers and is sentenced to lifetime imprisonment. While she is serving her sentence in jail, Dr. Srinivas marries her.
- Amala - Maya Vinodini ( Voice dubbed by Bhagyalakshmi)
- Suresh Gopi - Dr. Srinivas
- Sumithra - Dr. Srinivas's mother
- Srividya - Vasundhara Devi K. S
- Prathapachandran - Shiva Prasad
- Suma Jayaram
- Kanya Bharathi
- M. G. Soman - Vinod Shankar
- T. S. Raghavendra
- Bheeman Raghu - Ravi
- Raja - guest appearance
- Fazil - guest appearance
- "The Remake of Ente Sooryaputhrikku was shot simultaneously!". The Times of India. 12 December 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2016.
- "New films galore in Malayalam". Rediff.com. 19 November 2010.
- "They too stirred up a hornet's nest: Pre-social media Malayalam films that sparked controversy". The Indian Express. 18 February 2018.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|