This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||15 October 2009|
|Commenced operations||25 April 2010|
|Key people||Grzegorz Polaniecki (Board Member), Marcin Kubrak (Board Member), Andrzej Kobnielski (Board Member), Mariusz Olechno (Board Member)|
Enter Air Sp. z o.o. is a charter airline with its head office in Warsaw, Poland, and main base at Warsaw Chopin and Katowice-Pyrzowice. It operates holiday and charter flights out of Polish and other European airports.
Enter Air's first commercial flight was on 25 April 2010. The airline cooperates with major tour operators in Poland and operates mainly from Poland to popular holiday destinations. Its low-cost model helped it grow over 300% between 2010 and 2012, despite the rising fuel prices and the events in Tunisia and Egypt (Q1 2011), which made some airlines reduce their fleet or even disappear from the market.
Enter Air Group is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since its IPO on 14 December 2015.
- Hurghada - Hurghada International Airport
- Marsa Alam - Marsa Alam International Airport
- Sharm el Sheikh - Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Athens - Athens International Airport
- Chania - Chania International Airport
- Corfu - Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion - Heraklion International Airport
- Kos - Kos International Airport
- Rhodes - Rhodes International Airport
- Thessaloniki - Thessaloniki International Airport
- Zakynthos - Zakynthos International Airport
- Bydgoszcz - Bydgoszcz Airport
- Gdańsk - Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport
- Katowice - Katowice Airport Base
- Krakow - Krakow Airport
- Łódź - Łódź Władysław Reymont Airport
- Poznań - Poznań-Ławica Airport Base
- Rzeszów - Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport
- Warsaw - Warsaw Frédéric Chopin Airport Base
- Wrocław - Wrocław Airport Base
- Barcelona - Barcelona–El Prat Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Girona - Girona–Costa Brava Airport
- Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria Airport
- Málaga - Málaga Airport
- Palma de Mallorca - Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife South Airport
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||2||4||189|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "ENTER AIR SP. Z O.O." kompany.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2015. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "Contact Data." Enter Air. Retrieved on 4 January 2011. "Enter Air Sp. z o.o. ul. 17 Stycznia 74, 02-146 Warszawa, Polska" – Polish address: "Enter Air Sp. z o.o. ul. 17 Stycznia 74 02-146 Warszawa, Polska"
- "Enter Air Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. 25 February 2017. Retrieved 25 February 2017.
- "Boeing, Enter Air Announce Order for 4 737s" (Press release). Boeing. 19 June 2015. Retrieved 19 June 2015.