This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||15 October 2009|
|Commenced operations||25 April 2010|
|Key people||Grzegorz Polaniecki (Board Member), Marcin Kubrak (Board Member), Andrzej Kobnielski (Board Member), Mariusz Olechno (Board Member)|
Enter Air Sp. z o.o. is a charter airline with its head office in Warsaw, Poland, and main base at Warsaw Chopin and Katowice-Pyrzowice. It operates holiday and charter flights out of Polish and other European airports.
On 25 April 2010, Enter Air completed its inaugural flight from Warsaw to Enfidha. The airline cooperates with major tour operators in Poland and operates mainly from Poland to popular holiday destinations. Its low-cost model helped it grow over 300% between 2010 and 2012, despite the rising fuel prices and the events in Tunisia and Egypt (Q1 2011), which made some airlines reduce their fleet or even disappear from the market.
Enter Air Group is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since its IPO on 14 December 2015.
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||2||4||189||Currently grounded indefinitely until further notice.|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "ENTER AIR SP. Z O.O." kompany.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2015. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "Contact Data Archived 11 November 2011 at the Wayback Machine." Enter Air. Retrieved on 4 January 2011. "Enter Air Sp. z o.o. ul. 17 Stycznia 74, 02-146 Warszawa, Polska" – Polish address Archived 19 January 2012 at the Wayback Machine: "Enter Air Sp. z o.o. ul. 17 Stycznia 74 02-146 Warszawa, Polska"
- "Our company". enterair.pl.
- "Enter Air Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- "Our fleet". Enter Air. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- Cummins, Nicholas (16 January 2020). "Here's How Enter Air Flew A Boeing 737 MAX To Tel Aviv". Simple Flying. Retrieved 16 January 2020.
Enter Air, a Polish charter airline, has a small fleet of 23 aircraft. Twenty-one of these are Boeing 737-800 aircraft, and two are the Boeing 737 MAX 8. The airline has another four on order as well.