This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||15 October 2009|
|Commenced operations||25 April 2010|
|Key people||Greg Polaniecki (Board Member), Marcin Kubrak (Board Member), Andrzej Kobnielski (Board Member), Mariusz Olechno (Board Member)|
Enter Air Sp. z o.o. is a charter airline with its head office in Warsaw, Poland, and main base at Warsaw Chopin and Katowice-Pyrzowice. It operates holiday and charter flights out of Polish and other European airports.
Enter Air's first commercial flight was on 25 April 2010. The airline cooperates with major tour operators in Poland and operates mainly from Poland to popular holiday destinations. Its low-cost model helped it grow over 300% between 2010 and 2012, despite the rising fuel prices and the events in Tunisia and Egypt (Q1 2011), which made some airlines reduce their fleet or even disappear from the market.
Enter Air Group is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since its IPO on the 14th December 2015.
- Czech Republic
- Hurghada - Hurghada Airport
- Marsa Alam - Marsa Alam Airport
- Sharm el Sheikh - Sharm el-Sheikh Airport
- Taba - Taba Airport
- Lyon - Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
- Nantes - Nantes Atlantique Airport
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport Base
- Toulouse - Toulouse – Blagnac Airport
- Athens - Athens International Airport
- Chania - Chania International Airport
- Corfu - Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion - Heraklion International Airport
- Kos - Kos Airport
- Patras - Araxos Airport
- Rhodes - Diagoras International Airport
- Thessaloniki - Thessaloniki International Airport
- Zakynthos - Zakynthos International Air
- Kefalonia Airport
- Catania - Catania-Fontanarossa Airport
- Lamezia - Lamezia Airport
- Olbia - Olbia Airport
- Verona - Verona Airport
- Bydgoszcz - Bydgoszcz Airport
- Gdańsk - Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport
- Katowice - Katowice Airport Base
- Krakow - Krakow Airport
- Lublin - Lublin Airport
- Łódź - Łódź Władysław Reymont Airport
- Poznań - Poznań-Ławica Airport Base
- Rzeszów - Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport
- Warsaw - Warsaw Frédéric Chopin Airport Base
- Wrocław - Wrocław Airport Base
- Barcelona - Barcelona–El Prat Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Girona - Girona–Costa Brava Airport
- Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria Airport
- Málaga - Málaga Airport
- Palma de Mallorca - Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Sevilla - Sevilla Airport
- Valladolid - Valladolid Airport Seasonal Base
- Tenerife - Tenerife South Airport
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Ras Al Khaymah - Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
- Dubai - Dubai Airport
- Fujairah - Fujairah International Airport
- United Kingdom
- Birmingham - Birmingham Airport
- Bournemouth - Bournemouth Airport Operating For Transun
- Bristol - Bristol Airport
- Durham Tees Valley - Durham Tees Valley Airport Operating For Transun
- Exeter - Exeter International Airport
- Glasgow - Glasgow Airport
- Leeds Bradford - Leeds Bradford Airport
- London - London Gatwick Airport Operating For Olympic Holidays Seasonal Base
- Norwich - Norwich Airport
- Manchester - Manchester Airport Seasonal Base
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||—||6||189|
- On October 29, 2017 Enter B738 had a hard touchdown and go around at Salzburg. Flight E4-503 from Frankfurt/Main (Germany) to Salzburg (Austria), was on approach to Salzburg while a storm system was affecting large parts of Europe, tower reported the surface winds from 270 degrees at 26 knots gusting 46 knots. Just a few feet from touch down, the plane's right wing dropped and hit the runway, then the pilot aborted the landing during the procedure - pulling the plane back up. The aircraft bounced on the runway before ascending back into the sky.
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "ENTER AIR SP. Z O.O." kompany.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2015. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "Contact Data." Enter Air. Retrieved on 4 January 2011. "Enter Air Sp. z o.o. ul. 17 Stycznia 74, 02-146 Warszawa, Polska" – Polish address: "Enter Air Sp. z o.o. ul. 17 Stycznia 74 02-146 Warszawa, Polska"
- "Enter Air Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. 25 February 2017. Retrieved 25 February 2017.
- "Boeing, Enter Air Announce Order for 4 737s" (Press release). Boeing. 19 June 2015. Retrieved 19 June 2015.